ClimateGate news

Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

OMG, I've been tagged in one of these silly blogger games! Now, I'm supposed to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself! Holy crap!!

Well, here goes...

  1. I like red meat
  2. I have a cold wet nose
  3. I prefer warm weather over cold
  4. I have a difficult time learning new tricks
  5. I like to scratch behind my ear with my foot
  6. I always raise one foot off the ground when I pee
Now I'm supposed to pass this nonsense on to six other victims:
  1. Mitchieville
  2. Les Enfants Terrible
  3. Five Feet of Fury
  4. Grouchy Old Cripple
  5. Officially Screwed
  6. The Other Club
There, glad that's over with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot "While neutered, I still have more balls than my master (who squats to pee)."