ClimateGate news

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Energy efficient windows

Sent to me by a friend:

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooo, just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told ME last year, namely, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Hellloooo? It's been a year! (I told him.)

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up.... He never called back. Guess I won that stupid argument.

I bet he felt like an idiot.
Maybe she'd like to invest in some carbon credits?

No comments: