ClimateGate news

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Election Day Blogburst

"I am a Canadian,
a free Canadian,
free to speak without fear,
free to worship God in my own way,
free to stand for what I think right,
free to oppose what I believe wrong,
free to choose those who shall govern my country.
This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold
for myself and for all mankind."
These words of Canadian Prime Minister John George Diefenbaker from the Canadian Bill of Rights have been on the sidebar of this blog since day 1. They are worth repeating on this day when we exercise our hard earned right to elect a government of our choice.

Other blogs bursting with these words today include Blazing Cat Fur, Blue Like You, Covenant Zone, Dust my Broom, Damian Penny, Five Feet of Fury, Halls of Macademia, Just Right, Kitchener Conservative, Political Staples, Right Girl, small dead animals, stubble jumping redneck, The Great Pumpkin and Wonder Woman.

Now get out there and VOTE!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Blog burst at my blog, too.

A Dog Named Kyoto said...

Louise, I gotcha covered!